With close to 60,000 copyrights, Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing owns the world's largest Christian music publishing catalog, and the second largest evangelically styled choral music catalog.
We are an exciting company to work for, offering a rewarding but challenging career, a family-oriented atmosphere, and a terrific benefits package. Brentwood-Benson is an equal opportunity employer.
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Hal Leonard, Inc./Brentwood Benson Music Publishing
The Regional Sales Representative is responsible for maintaining and growing a designated sales territory in support of the Brentwood Benson Music / Hal Leonard Outbound Sales Team. This position reports to the Manager of Sales with day to day supervision by the Assistant Sales Manager and/or Trainer.
The Regional Sales Representative’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Calling on a variety of target consumer lists for specific sales product goals.
- 50-60 calls per day (minimum).
- Pitching and Selling the Brentwood choral preview services.
- Adding on additional products by creating opportunity.
- Managing outbound territories including mail, direct orders, and email.
- Answering occasional incoming calls and assisting customers with product questions and orders providing excellent customer service.
- Processing orders, marketing pieces, and faxes.
- 2 or 4 year college graduate preferred.
- 2 years minimum sales or retail experience required.
- Working knowledge or background in Church music program preferred.
- Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in Excel and Word processing a plus.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy level, comfortable, and accurate at multi-tasking.
- Must be well organized, highly dependable, efficient, and detail oriented.
- Must be able to handle fast paced work environment.
- Hourly plus commission with bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Insurance benefits start after 90 day evaluation period.
If interested, please submit cover letter and resume to:
Brentwood Benson Music Publishing
c/o: Steve Camping
2555 Meridian Blvd. Ste. #190
Franklin, TN 37067